No Way Of Adding Extra Staff In Game?

I've looked, and don't think that there is a way if you have already started the game. Kinda silly as you should be able to add players once in the game like you now can with added Leagues.

But say I wanted to offer Bergkamp a contract to be an Arsenal coach, he is currently at Ajax. But under their staff (haven't got Dutch League added, and even if I do add it in game, he still isn't there), can I not somehow get him in the game, or can that only be done purely by adding Dutch players at start of game/database?

I've looked, and don't think that there is a way if you have already started the game. Kinda silly as you should be able to add players once in the game like you now can with added Leagues.

But say I wanted to offer Bergkamp a contract to be an Arsenal coach, he is currently at Ajax. But under their staff (haven't got Dutch League added, and even if I do add it in game, he still isn't there), can I not somehow get him in the game, or can that only be done purely by adding Dutch players at start of game/database?

No. The only thing I thought might help would be adding the Dutch league in-game, but if you've already tried that then I don't think there's any way to do it.

Archived