A.Madrid under 18 team no fixtures

Curious on whats going on...seems like 85% of all La Liga teams have a working under 18 team EA they are playing games. Howevert my under 18 A.Madrid teams doesnt seem to ever get any fixtures...

Any specific reason why that is so, and could i fix it via the editor?

Curious on whats going on...seems like 85% of all La Liga teams have a working under 18 team EA they are playing games. Howevert my under 18 A.Madrid teams doesnt seem to ever get any fixtures...

Any specific reason why that is so, and could i fix it via the editor?

I'm unsure to be honest.

I assumed Atletico Madrid would also have a under 19 team seeing all other teams in Spain have one. Doesnt really make sense for one team to gimp themselves compared to the rest of the country...

Technically they have no under 19s side; they have a C team, and I'm guessing that the game doesn't recognise them as being an u19s side as they aren't classed as such.

It bugs me, as I'm managing them right now also, but I just put the best of the players into my B team who are currently flying high in the BBVA. If your B team are in a league I'd advise you just do the same.

Atletico, like some other teams, has a C-Team, not u-19.

C teams play into competitive league system. Only chanche is getting B promoted to BBVA, and hoping C gains promotion to 2B.

Altough no fixtures on Games section, players do play games for their stats, if you look player profile.

Archived