Condition & Match Fitness Always 95%

My starting eleven almost always seems to have a condition & match fitness of 95 % before games. If I don't give them 2 days rest in between games that are 3-4 days apart then their Condition falls even further (I also have to sit some of them and do rotation when the fixture is too congested).

I realize however that the only time they have a higher rating then 95% (in fitness and condition) is when they go to play in international games. This tells me that I am doing something wrong. Anyone know what it could be?? too much training? too few physical training? not enough rotation??

I wouldn't worry about 95% fitness, it's fine. I would say my players are generally around that as well the vast majority of match days, very rarely would they be above it, even when we've had a week off. I think it's at 90% or below you might see their performance drop, certainly most players have tired on their profile at 90% or below.

thanks for the reply mate. in terms of match performance i'm sure it's fine as well. the reason I had to ask is because in the earlier fm series this was not the case unless the player had too little stamina/work rate or the trainings were really intense (in this case dramatic increase in injuries too place). well in my game I seem to be getting a lot injuries as well but if most people have their starting eleven sit around 95% before games, then I guess its fine.

Archived