When playing games

Why when I'm playing a game can I not switch programs and say look at this website whilst my team is playing? I used to be able to do this in every other version. What I mean is the games pauses almost so say I switch to look at the internet after 21mins when I switch back to fm it is still at 21mins. The game used to play whilst I was looking at the internet.

Also another question, I set my scouts an assignment and they complete it after 1 day? why? It seems it only does it when I give them things to look out for, ie players must be under 21.

Final question, why does it not tell you how many days until you play a team on the fixtures screen. It used to tell you how many days.

1. Why don't you play the match in commentary mode? ON VERY FAST.

2. I'm pretty sure it's been reported and it's a bug but don't quote me on it.

3. It's a change made by SI games, you're not the only one complaining but you can easily check how many days left by looking at the Fixtures.

1. It doesn't do it in windowed mode, the issue with it doing so in full screen is under investigation.

2. Your scout already has a knowledge base of the area he's familiar with, i.e. he doesn't need to scout it he already knows, that knowledge will decrease in time and you'll need to send him out again to update it.

3. As KYMYK says, it's possible there'll be a mod for this if patches are released (but not definite)

Archived