Multi pc question

Can i ask if i am using 1 steam account on laptop and pc. 1 at school and 1 at home.

If both are install by the same steam account, i understand that it can to install in many many pc w the same account.

1. If i say offline in both laptop and pc will both be able to play at the same time?

2. If question 1 is "NO", will steam share the saves if its played online?

Razorfoxy, I don't know answer for the first question, but for the second, no. FM doesn't have the ability some other games have on Steam, probably because Save Files are really big compared to any other game.

I myself, use dropbox to sync the Save Files for when i'm not playing it at home :)

you can only have the steam account open at the 1 time if you want to play the same game.

You can play FM12 at home at night, then log into your steam account at school the next day and play it there, then log in at home after school and continue at home. Yes once installed on Steam, you can then play FM12 on any computer in the world. Just log into your steam account and you are set

Can i ask if i am using 1 steam account on laptop and pc. 1 at school and 1 at home.

If both are install by the same steam account, i understand that it can to install in many many pc w the same account.. If i say offline in both laptop and pc will both be able to play at the same time?

Not sure how you're going to manage being at school and at home at the same time;) but the answer is you shouldn't, it's one license per user.

If you try and Steam detects it there are serious repercussions on your Steam account.

Archived