Assistant Advice- FM12

Does anybody know how to get the screen where you can see who your assistant's recommended signings are, his opinion of your best XI, and whether or not your team has enough depth to withstand an injury crisis?

I know the "Team Report" screen shows you who your best players are for each position, but most of your better players will be listed multiple times, and it's a nuisance to try to calibrate it so that each player is used only once. I like to see my assistant's recommended signings to, and was hoping that as a manager you would be able to have a "private chat" with your him, but unless someone else knows better it seems like assistant interaction is even less prominent than it was before.

Thanks in advance

The assistant recommending signings is being looked at, it been brought up in one of the issues threads. Unfortunately you have use the 'Strength Overview' tab and remove players from positions you don't want them to play for your best eleven for your tactics. To gage if your team has sufficient depth you will have to use the 'Position Strength' tab and look and judge yourself. Which in my opinion is OK because its not that hard to figure out if you need more DRs for example. But the best XI is a bit of a pain but again not really difficult to sort out.

Archived