Adding full game leagues for demo save

Every year when the demo is released I play it to get familiar with new game mechanics and analysing players and teams. But this year there is the option to add leagues to an ongoing save. I have no intention to start a long save with only one league and small database. Is it possible to change size of the player database if you import a demo save to the full release? Also, is there any downsides if I add a lot of leagues on my demo save? Do these newly added leagues have any disanvantages (eg. losing top players for my active league in the demo, no transfers, lost immersion)? I'd really like to start a serious save with this demo, but I wouldn't want to spend a lot of time building my squad from top to bottom If I "have" to start a completely new save when the game is released.

Every year when the demo is released I play it to get familiar with new game mechanics and analysing players and teams. But this year there is the option to add leagues to an ongoing save. I have no intention to start a long save with only one league and small database. Is it possible to change size of the player database if you import a demo save to the full release? Also, is there any downsides if I add a lot of leagues on my demo save? Do these newly added leagues have any disanvantages (eg. losing top players for my active league in the demo, no transfers, lost immersion)? I'd really like to start a serious save with this demo, but I wouldn't want to spend a lot of time building my squad from top to bottom If I "have" to start a completely new save when the game is released.

You'll probably be fine to add new leagues. There might not be quite as many extra players (free agents or players in lower divisions, for example) added as you'd like, but there will be enough for the leagues to be functional.

Archived