Arsenal Youngsters - Jack Jebb etc

Hi

Does anyone out there know if the following youngsters are going to be in FM 2012 for Arsenal? They are school boys, the level below under 18's, and are not listed on the Arsenal.com website.

No. Position Player

England GK Joshua Vickers

Germany DF Leander Siemann

England DF Brandon Ormonde-Ottewill

England MF Jack Jebb

England MF Alex Iwobi

No. Position Player

England MF Tarum Dawkins

England FW Austin Lipman

England FW Chuba Akpom

England FW Jordan Brown

Rwanda FW Alfred Mugabo

I expect players such as Bellerin, Gnabry & Toral to be in the game, but what about the others listed above? Jack Jebb I know already players for England at youth level.

I hope they are in the game. Inter Milan and Milan have massive youth squads when the game starts so it would be good to see it with Arsenal as well.

Hi

Does anyone out there know if the following youngsters are going to be in FM 2012 for Arsenal? They are school boys, the level below under 18's, and are not listed on the Arsenal.com website.

No. Position Player

England GK Joshua Vickers

Germany DF Leander Siemann

England DF Brandon Ormonde-Ottewill

England MF Jack Jebb

England MF Alex Iwobi

No. Position Player

England MF Tarum Dawkins

England FW Austin Lipman

England FW Chuba Akpom

England FW Jordan Brown

Rwanda FW Alfred Mugabo

I expect players such as Bellerin, Gnabry & Toral to be in the game, but what about the others listed above? Jack Jebb I know already players for England at youth level.

I hope they are in the game. Inter Milan and Milan have massive youth squads when the game starts so it would be good to see it with Arsenal as well.

If they are aged 15 or under then they won't be in the game.

If they are 16 or over when the database is locked AND they are in the Arsenal Under 18s then they will be in the game.

Archived