Steve Mandanda for Arsenal

This is full proof that you FM creators are a bunch of cheats and frauds.

Not only are the English teams biased (so far 7 out of 11 ECC Finals were with English teams--and Barcelona has not come close--), but whenever a player joins an English team all the sudden he becomes a f'ing god. For example, Steve Mandanda. 34 years of age, SUCKED.............SUCKED SUCKED in OM. As good as his reflexes are, which are terribly overrated for a decent French GK, the guy is all the sudden a f'ing god on Arsenal with ratings of 8.02. I faced Arsenal in the Quarter Finals, and luckily won 1-0 as i was forced to play a boring, ridiculous defensive style, which i hate. But in the second leg, the guy dove all over the place, saving quality shots, even made TWO rebound saves. TWO! They are IMPOSSIBLE to save. But he got up so quickly whenever he made a save that i could NOT score rebounds. THREE SHOTS, TWO REBOUNDS.

Now, Sirigu, a good goaltender, not great, but he's been a 7.03 for me consistently. He was a joke. He was f'ing Swiss cheese. Allowed FIVE goals. On a PK, Pujol hit the left post, bounced off to the right for Sanchez to get, he dribbled closer to the GK box and scored. Guess where Sirigu was? Still laying on the ground with his attempted save. THREE SECONDS on the ground!!!!! GET THE F UP!!!!!

:thdn:: It's ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous and you can deny all you want that the game does not cheat, BUT IT DOES! There is absolute proof that it does.

Also, explain to me how a young 19 year old Rafael Torres who has:

Acc 10

Agility 10

Balance 12

Pace 9

Manages to outrun Jese on a breakaway who has:

Acc 17

Agility 19

Balance 15

Pace 17

Oh wait, i'll explain it to myself. He plays FOR Arsenal!!!!!!

I know you guys will deny, maybe even delete this post and just blame me. But deep inside the you will be lying to yourselves. I was looking forward to FM 12 after the motivation problem that FM 11, which is STILL a problem, but you guys just killed FM's quality. It's disappointing. I hope Eastside Hockey Manager comes back. Those guys were great. Why don't SIGAMES and SEGA at least sell the rights to that game so a new one can come out? It's awful how EHM was killed by a bunch of incompetent idiots.

Archived