Winning Staff Reputation

Hi everyone, i was just wondering if anyone could shed some light on a staff situation for me. Over recent years in the FM games, when you win a bucket load of trophies with the one team, your reputation grow. Ive also noticed that your staff seems to rise to Continental or World Class as you win. Some of the staff attributes are low and basically some of the coaches are dire but yet show a reputation of World Class. My question is: does your staffs reputation increase on the amount of trophies you or is it based on actual attributes that make your staff good?

I've always assumed it's linked directly to the team's reputation. Poor coaches that have been at a club that has risen through the divisions are naturally going to become more famous the higher they go just because of the exposure success generates...

It can't be perfectly tied, in my Northern Ireland save, managing a club-side there, I had my assistant raise from regional to world class, even though my teams rep wasn't exactly high because winning the league there gave pretty much no reputation increase.

Archived