Thank you SI for making my football life less miserable

My two favorite teams are Brøndby IF and Juventus. Been following them for 25 years (reason = Michael Laudrup). Playing CM93 I had lots of fun managing Leeds so ever since I've had a weak spot for them as well.

Following these three teams has - for the last 5-6 years - been nothing but pain and devastation. At times I've even felt that maybe football isn't that great a sport after all (silly me, obviously, but we all have our ups and downs).

Managing these teams in FM and taking them to the top isn't that great an achievement nor that satisfying (but fun). But then this happens :D

biffck100.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If you don't know about the rivalry between these two clubs you can almost compare it to Celtic vs Rangers. And then imagine if Celtic (irl) have been nothing but a mediocre team for the last 5 years and seeing Rangers beating them easily and having all the success they once had. Then you have an idea of how it's been to be a Brøndby supporter for the last 5 years.

I know the result is quite extreme but nevertheless made me feel good and hopeful that Brøndby (irl) will soon bounce back :)

Archived