Football Manager/Championship Manager

Have you actually seen it though?

Because I have and to be honest it's not very good! The AI is bad, it's realy just a bunch of dots aimlessly running about in no particularly effective way!

I just don't think the PSP can handle a decent match engine without taking away from something else in the game. All in all I don't see it as a problem the text is fine.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CCFC_Fossick:

People say that the UMD is not big enough to have a 2d match engine but CM2008 has one and you can do 'challenges' on it and if they can why not football mangager?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

'People' may say what they like - however the UMD size isn't relevant to such an arguement imho icon_wink.gif

The restriction is processing power of which the PSP has very limited availability compared to say a PC - that being said with the new generation of PSP more of the processors power has been 'unlocked' and it is something which we'll probably revisit in the future.

However be warned unless we can do a 2D display justice we won't release one - any game can put up a 2d match display but if its not a relaistic representation of a match it just detracts from the enjoyment imho.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nufc-ciri:

and championship manager doesn't have forums like these! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont work im not going to the 'dark side'

Archived