Managing the USA side

• SI Staff

You unfortunately can't manage in the American leagues in FMH. By default the national team isn't available however you could in theory* use the editor to create enough American players to unlock that nation as manageable.

In the game a nation MUST have at least 50 players active in order to be manageable.

(of course if you do edit to do this you'll still have to persuade the country that you're the man for the job ... good luck)

*This is 'theory' - from my knowledge of the codebase it should be possible however I haven't tested this.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">In the game a nation MUST have at least 50 players active in order to be manageable. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

how can you not manage brazil and argentna then?

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mightyowl28:

sorry Marc, your going to have to be clearer on this. How is it possible for us to use the editor to make more USA players? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually my bad - was mixing my games up ... just realised that nationality isn't editable on the PSP ..... yet.

(makes note to self to ensure that it is for future version)

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

could that be a hint of a new feature for FMH09! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who me - I'm saying nothing ...

(runs away quickly)

Archived