Data Editor Help.. National Competitions.

Hello there,

I've looked around for a while now, and can't be able on the data editor to make qualifying for European Championships unseeded i.e Spain and Germany could possibly be in the same group..

I would also like to have the world cup qualifying globally i.e England could be in the same qualifying group as Australia.

If anyone knows how this can be done, or could make it for me, it would be greatly appreciated!

Ciao

Brian

I don't think you can edit this. I wanted to get rid of all the international competitions and just have a World League, where international teams would be promoted and relegated yearly. I couldn't find a way of doing it. Maybe it effects the coefficients or some other important rating system to much to change it.

you need the advanced editor. Go to the editors hideaway forum (where you should have posted this, in fairness) and the thread with the download link is usually floating around the top half of the first page, be warned though, I couldn't download the advanced editor activation properly so you may encounter problems.

Archived