important tip.

hello i already made this recommendation on the spanish general discusion forum. i dont know if you already notice that nobody respond to the spanish speakers users.

so they stop posting on the forum. as a recommendation you should hire somebody to respond on the spanish forum because the spanish users are abandoning this forum.

I personally speak English. and thats why i have not abandon FM. it's a shame this is happening because I think football manager is the best pc game of all time.

Unfortunately it's never been very well populated or used.

Probably the best place to discuss FM in Spanish, would be FM Site - "¡La mayor comunidad de Football Manager en Español!". :)

Amongst their members, are researchers from Spanish speaking countries around the world. All the forum topics you would find here in English, are featured at FM Site, including technical help and support.

yeap i already know that page.

but when you buy a game you expect assistance from the staff no other users. besides that the reason that there are no people in the spanish forum is that there is no assistance from the staff.

this is a critica contructiva (i dont know how to say that on english) not trying to offend as I said you have one of the best games ever.

yeap i already know that page.

but when you buy a game you expect assistance from the staff no other users. besides that the reason that there are no people in the spanish forum is that there is no assistance from the staff.

I know what you're saying, but as these are mainly English speaking forums, it's unlikely that the local language forums will ever get a strong following. Especially as there are so many affiliate forums (like FM Site for Spanish speaking FM players) which provide much better help and discussion, in various languages.

You have to remember that the game is produced in England and most of the SI staff may not speak other languages. Also, on many of the foreign affiliate sites, important things are often directly translated from English to their native language, that have been featured on these official forums.

this is a critica contructiva (i dont know how to say that on english) not trying to offend as I said you have one of the best games ever.

Constructive criticism is always appreciated. Speaking for myself, I could probably call into the Spanish language forum here more often, but I tend only to speak my native English on these forums. As I live in Spain am a researcher, I also spend some time over at FM Site.

Is there anything in particular you're looking for help with, or that you think should be posted to the local language forums?

Archived