Player dispute?

I am in 2019/2020 season with Peterborough in Prem and 1 player (Fernando Goni) complains anbout lack of disipline at the club. it isn't the worst in the league by far but he is still unhappy and must be approaching a year that he first said it and he is still feeling it now as i can't interact with him. Any tips as he is 25 and worth £18.25M

The players tend to complain about lack of discipline because there has been an instance of someone mis-behaving which you have chosen not to punish, for example ignoring a sending-off, rather than just poor on-field discipline in terms of picking up cards. God knows I perpetually send my teams out to kick the bejeezus out of the opposition, routinely top the bookings charts, and yet none of my players complain because when one of them gets red-carded I always warn or fine them. As for sorting out your problem - in the absence of an option to sort it out one to one with him, I'd think seriously about formally warning players for poor performances, give anyone who gets a red card the full works, perhaps even act very swiftly and harshly with contract moaners etc, and hopefully after a while he'll take note and consider the club discipline problem over.

Archived