An In-dept Youth Development for future FM

Make it more detailed. Able to built acadamies locally or internationally. Hopefully there will be a totally new f

area set for Acadamy, having their own team, staff or even personally managing it like so many users are requesting ....u-9 u-8 etc. Youngsters able to join the acadamies on schboy terms, developing in the acadamy and if good enough sign them onto u-19. On getting youngsters to join, could assign scouts to local teams or schools and invite for trial. Youngsters who wants to join could also express interest to have trial. This means that these players will be at very young age and slowly climb up the ladder eventually become professional. So ya, hopefully this is developed as i think it 'REALLY' develops home-grown talent, not like now just hoping for regens good enough. This happens in the real world ya ? . .Also i read other user ideas which can be linked together. Like the dynamic PA which would be great when developing youths. Another idea was adding the job interview, the Board checking whether you're suitable....like they want to developed their own players etc etc.

One problem listed by a user, is the AI reserve and youth team. They buy a truck load of youngsters and h

just leave them wasted, after a few season the teams are rubbish !

I noticed even if the manager profile show their developing youngsters bar is full, they never ever blood through youngsters, successfully becoming in the 1st team. They are always sold.

Well than it could be regens . You know just make it moore detailed for the overall game experience, I remember fifa manager h and even FML having something like this.....able to built acadamies , youngsters coming through and even parents stopping them. But of course this is football manager so it has to be much more detailed :)

Is there a lack of in-depth academies in Singapore or that players tend to finish high school first before joining a club? I know in the MLS most of your incoming players will be from the draft (21-23 year olds) and that academy players are a separate thing altogether.

Archived