Minimum Loaded Leagues for a Good Long Term Game

Hi

I've been playing the CM/FM series since CM1 and i've never felt i've managed to perfect which leagues to load for a good, in depth game without slowing my game speed down to a crawl.

At present i always aim for a 1 star game speed and a databse of around 50k players. I have England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Spain, Belgium and Scotland loaded right down to the lowest level (CFA in France etc) and i use a medium database. This seems to play okay but a lot of the eastern european countries seem to get left behind (Russia, Czech, Greece etc) after a few seasons due to lack of newgens for their countries. This in turn makes it so the same "loaded" countries are winning all the silverware and are dominating the Euro/International comps from the Quarter-finals onwards.

So i was wondering whether anybody has come up with what they beleive to be a great league combination that most 3 year or younger PC's can run without much slow-down and that seems to keep most of Europe prety competitive? (I'm probably asking a miracle but it doesn't hurt asking :lol:)

Archived