Starting a New game, Need advice please.

Hello,

I am about to start a New game and it is going to be a long game, probably 20+ seasons, something Ive never done before.

My laptop is not great, my computer performance is 4 stars and if I select England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain using a large database running all leagues the game speed goes down to 1 star.

Do clubs still buy players even if I dont have the league selected as playable?

If I created a custom database with all international players and all top division players worldwide but only had England selected as playable would the UEFA Europa League, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Super Cup and the FIFA Club World Cup and all International competitions remain competative say 15 seasons in or would all clubs be greyed out and make All competitions easy to dominate?

I just want a long game that will stay realistic and not crash after 3 seasons because I have overloaded my laptop with too many leagues.

Could anyone comment on games they have played for say 15+ seasons and what leagues you had loaded and what database you chose and whether all competitions remained competative and more importantly realistic.

Also if you have 1 nation selected (eg England) but a custom database of say 75,000 players would all 75,000 regen or would only the England based players only regen.

Sorry for so many questions.

Thanks in advance.

Seeing as we only know that your laptop is not great, it is difficult to say. My general rule is that when I start a game I do not go lower that 2 stars with my selection and I never have any problems.

Thanks for your reply, I Just want the game to remain realistic as the years pass by. Just didnt want to get to champions league in 2025 and say Barcelona, Real Madrid, Inter Milan etc.. be greyed out and be easy to beat.

What I was thinking of doing was loading England as Playable and use a Custom database with all international players and top division players loaded worldwide. If I was to do this would teams from other non selected nations buy players or just fade away as the years go by because I havent selected them as playable.

Am I right in thinking that regens are based on your original database for example 30,000 players loaded means 30,000 regens once retired or am I misunderstood.

I run England league 2 and abowe, France championnate national and above, Italy serie B and above, and Spain la liga only. Large database. The performance says 1 star on my laptop but it has run fine sofar. I'm at 2033 in game without issues. There is not one team nor even one country that has managed to dominate in champions league although I think the teams from the selected leagues got an advantage.

Archived