creating set plays

This is what I would love to see in future versions.

Creating set plays from a set piece or from open field play.

now forgive my bad paint skills, but here is an example..

red line is movement, yellow is the ball being played

http://postimage.org/image/10t6ycvno/

the big striker drags the defender away and heads it on for the right mid/winger to make an angled run at the other central defender creating a 2 on 1 situation. Now obviously the defending team here would be on tight marking at the back for this to work, but I am just giving an example. :)

even basic moves like this would be a great feature

I agree that we need more control over set-pieces, perhaps different settings for different areas of the pitch? I have a lot of players go up for an attacking free-kick for example that works OK when the FK is out wide or deep but as soon as it's on the edge of the box there are too many players in the box and they get in each others (and the balls') way..

It would also be nice to tell my right-footed player to take the FK from wide right instead of my LW coming across to waste it.. I don't want to specify set-piece takers as a whole because different players bring different things and that in-swinger from out wide right might just be what's needed sometimes...

man i've been preaching about this before every new game for the last 4 years or so...this plus the fact that we must be able to choose different takers for direct or indirect kicks, my best direct free kick taker from the edge of the area could also be my best striker or header and i don't really want him all the way at midfield or out by the line taking a cross or tapping the ball to the guy next to him.

we need something close to the old CM w/without ball screen but to make it easier they can have a set of moves that we choose from and by different combinations you have different moves in attack, defense, or set pieces

Archived