[iPhone] International Management

Hi folks,

I think that the International Management side of the game could be easily improved if the following could be implemented:

1. Player search: I've noticed that when in charge of a nation, the "Customize Search" menu is altered slightly, with the addition of a "Nation" option that, when enabled, lists only players of the country you are managing. However, this option comes at the expense of the "Side" drop-down selection, which is a bit lame when you're looking for a left-back. In addition, when managing a club and a nation, players from your club are not shown in the nation player search results.

2. Assistant Manager: Why nations don't have an assistant manager? Do I have to scout every single player in the Nation Squad in order to have an idea of their ability/potential?

3. Scouting setup: It would be nice to have an option to be able to scout players for the national team.

4. National Association Confidence: Why there is none?

I forgot about this one:

5. Nation Squad Screen: In one of the views, e.g. Detailed Contract View, you could add a column with the player's current club. It's always interesting to see which club provides the most for the national squad.

Hi folks,

1. Player search: I've noticed that when in charge of a nation, the "Customize Search" menu is altered slightly, with the addition of a "Nation" option that, when enabled, lists only players of the country you are managing. However, this option comes at the expense of the "Side" drop-down selection, which is a bit lame when you're looking for a left-back.

This is by design currently but I have asked for it to be reviewed. The issue about it not working when managing just a nation is already known.

In addition, when managing a club and a nation, players from your club are not shown in the nation player search results.

This will be added to our bug list, thanks.

2. Assistant Manager: Why nations don't have an assistant manager? Do I have to scout every single player in the Nation Squad in order to have an idea of their ability/potential?

If International Scouting was possible, it would help here. The dilemma as it stands is that managing a club and country and being able to instantly see any player's ability would give you an unfair advantage as the club manager. Therefore, scouting players individually is the best option because it is using your club's scout.

3. Scouting setup: It would be nice to have an option to be able to scout players for the national team.

I have personally requested this, a while ago, to be added and agree it would be nice.

4. National Association Confidence: Why there is none?

When managing a club and country simultaneously, it defaults to the Club confidence. You can view National confidence by clicking on the page links button in the bottom right corner, then selecting Nation from the list. When managing just a country, it is shown by default.

I forgot about this one:

5. Nation Squad Screen: In one of the views, e.g. Detailed Contract View, you could add a column with the player's current club. It's always interesting to see which club provides the most for the national squad.

Due to limited screen space this is not currently displayed. If there is any way of including the club names after shuffling things around then it would be good. Bare in mind that this screen is visible on every club and country so it may be more complicated than it appears.

When managing a club and country simultaneously, it defaults to the Club confidence. You can view National confidence by clicking on the page links button in the bottom right corner, then selecting Nation from the list. When managing just a country, it is shown by default.

Darn little button! Thanks :)

Archived