Macbook Pro and Fm

Sorry I know this might be a "it's one of those threads again" , but I just got a samsung 900X series and am quite disappointed with the battery life when playing FM2011 in 3d mode.

So I was wondering if anyone had a macbook pro, the 15" one, and could comment on the possibility of playing FM2011 for at least 2-3 hours away from the AC.

Thanks

Sorry I know this might be a "it's one of those threads again" , but I just got a samsung 900X series and am quite disappointed with the battery life when playing FM2011 in 3d mode.

So I was wondering if anyone had a macbook pro, the 15" one, and could comment on the possibility of playing FM2011 for at least 2-3 hours away from the AC.

Thanks

I have a 15" MBP, it lasts around 2 hours playing FM11 on battery. 3 hours is probably beyond it. Mine is over 2 years old though, the new ones might be better.

2 hours is still pretty good if you get a decent speed. The newer ones seem to have a longer life battery.

My samsung is either 1 hour at decent speed or 2 hours but I can't watch the game in 3D in those conditions

Archived