Player Holidays!!!

Im in south africa.. the season finishs in may of each year however playoffs start 3 weeks later..my players always go on holiday then come back 2 days before first leg in woeful condition. How do i stop them going on holiday before playoffs or re call them thanx.

Wow, that's just lame...

So is that how they do it IRL, I mean the 3 week break before the playoffs? It makes some sense for letting minor injuries clear up, but does lead to rusty teams.

Either way though, go to the league specific issues board and post it there. if they really take the 3 week break then ask them to just stop the players going on holiday until after, should make perfect sense, why you'd have to ask the obvious is beyond me. If they don't take that break then tell SI to adjust the league schedule. They should fix it, the question is when. Won't be until FM12 at the earliest obviously, but hope it will be then and not later.

yer they do. well what happens is the minor playoffs cant be done until the premier league season finishs and also the major semi happens over two legs.. cause the minor semi invovles the bottom team from the premier league and the major semi final loser.

yer they do. well what happens is the minor playoffs cant be done until the premier league season finishs and also the major semi happens over two legs.. cause the minor semi invovles the bottom team from the premier league and the major semi final loser.

Ahh ok, that makes sense then... still silly that SI have that timing right but didn't think to prevent the players from going on holiday.

Archived