quick help needed before i order

can anyone please tell me if this card is good enough for football manager 2011 as thats all i play and if it would be all jitery like the geforce 8400 like i have got thanks

GeForce 9500GT 512MB

Core Clock: 550MHz

Shader Clock: 1350MHz

Memory Clock: 1000MHz DDR2

Stream Processors: 32

Bus interface: PCI Express 2.0 Support

Memory Interface: 128 bit

NVIDIA® unified architecture with GigaThread™ technology

Full Microsoft® DirectX® 10 Shader Model 4.0 support

16x Anti-aliasing technology

128-bit floating point high dynamic-range (HDR) lighting

Yes mate, the 9500GT should play FM with ease, you'd be even better off if you could get hold of a 9600GT because that's quite a big jump up in performance. I wouldn't put money on either of them out performing an old 8800GTX but yes, it will run this game.

Yes mate, the 9500GT should play FM with ease, you'd be even better off if you could get hold of a 9600GT because that's quite a big jump up in performance. I wouldn't put money on either of them out performing an old 8800GTX but yes, it will run this game.
thanks mate its only £35 new with postage aswell an do you think it will stop the jittery am getting thanks

thanks mate its only £35 new with postage aswell an do you think it will stop the jittery am getting thanks

It will also depend somewhat on your amount of RAM and size of CPU but as far as graphics cards go the 9500GT will run FM perfectly well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived