Whats left to unlock?

Oh Cheers buddy!

I Could of sworn i heard that there was a legends unlockable.. Must just of been something different then.. Oh well back to beating everyone with my unstobbable Accrington Stanley (accrington stanley who are they) world beating team

Just the No Sacking to get now.. I Won the world cup with England in 2018.. I Managed to get the england job!!!

I Had already been manager of portugal could that of helped me do you think or the fact i've won the Premership with Accrington stanley (Accrington stanley who are they?) and Lecister have something to do with it

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lostcause:

I Had already been manager of portugal could that of helped me do you think or the fact i've won the Premership with Accrington stanley (Accrington stanley who are they?) and Lecister have something to do with it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

EXACTLY!

Sorry... had to beat nufc-ciri to it icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lostcause:

Just the No Sacking to get now.. I Won the world cup with England in 2018.. I Managed to get the england job!!!

I Had already been manager of portugal could that of helped me do you think or the fact i've won the Premership with Accrington stanley (Accrington stanley who are they?) and Lecister have something to do with it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What did you do to get the England job? bribe the FA its the hardest job to get in my opinion

i got the england job in the year 2017,i was at a high profile club (southampton, won prem 5 seasons in a row)and applied for the englnad job i got it then resigned from southhampton. so i think you have to be at a big club and apply for the job (still being at your current job). then you are likely to get it,i have got it three times in seppearete careers.

you cant get much higher than man.utd and winning every trophy at least 3 times! Ive won the prem 10 times and won world cup and finished 2nd twice in european championship and i still cant get england job and i think ive more than done enough!

Archived