View-Only Leagues?

The game will generate foreign regen players even without leagues loaded, but the more leagues you load the more players in the database are loaded, so in essence yes, you will get more regens as the game will try and keep a level number of players throughout.

Just for information i have a long term game going with only the top euro nations and scotland running and there is no shortage of youth from outside the leagues i have loaded.

Well I only ever manage in England. I usually load countries like spain, italy, slovenia, slovakia, france, hungary, bulgaria etc for good cheap players. So I'm wondering to just run England fully and then these other counries as view only?

well it depends how long you want the game to go on for, leagues running on view only wont develop as much as leagues running properly, you can always reduce the detail level in the game after it starts if you want to speed things up a bit. Personally i would run 3-4 leagues on full details if your machine can handle it, anything else can be loaded view only if thats what you want to do.

If you load view only leagues, you will not get more players. At the beginning of the game, when you click on all the leagues, you will see that the nr of players is reduced when you make a league view only.

you will get more players than if you didnt load them to read only, but you are correct you wont get as many as you would if the league was playable.

Archived