At what point...

Does your reputation get bumped up from the result of the previous season? An example, being my current situation... Is that i've just been promoted to Serie A after 7+ years of hard work! So as my squad really really does need improving i want to know whens the best time to start searching for players(eg via assistant recommendation)? I ask because i don't want to sign players now that are ok when i could of found better players at a later stage when my rep gets bumped up! Does that make sense? (a RL example would be Holloway saying they had less time to find good players because they went up via the playoffs... at what point did the clubs that got promotion automatically get recognised as making it to the next level and therefore maybe being a club a top player may want to join?)

If anyone knows this would be helpful.

Does your reputation get bumped up from the result of the previous season? An example, being my current situation... Is that i've just been promoted to Serie A after 7+ years of hard work! So as my squad really really does need improving i want to know whens the best time to start searching for players(eg via assistant recommendation)? I ask because i don't want to sign players now that are ok when i could of found better players at a later stage when my rep gets bumped up! Does that make sense? (a RL example would be Holloway saying they had less time to find good players because they went up via the playoffs... at what point did the clubs that got promotion automatically get recognised as making it to the next level and therefore maybe being a club a top player may want to join?)

If anyone knows this would be helpful.

As far as I'm aware reputations are changed on the same day that regens appear in your nation.

So, on these dates:

01.01: Chile

02.01: Brazil

05.01: Iceland, Republic of Ireland

07.01: Finland

10.01: Colombia, Singapore

15.01: African teams (all but South Africa)

20.01: China PR, Norway

28.01: Peru

14.02: Belarus

09.05: Costa Rica

10.05: Honduras, Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama, Nicaragua, Netherlands Antilles, Suriname, St Vincent, Guyana, Grenada, El Salvador, Cuba, Bermuda

07.06: Azerbaijan, Bosnia & Herzeg., Estonia, FYR Macedonia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, New Zealand, Georgia, Andorra, Albania, American Samoa, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu, Armenia, Malta

20.06: Australia, Croatia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Wales

25.06: Austria, England

29.06: Slovakia

30.06: Belgium, Czech Republic, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Cyprus, Indonesia,

01.07: Bulgaria, Slovenia, Romania

07.07: Denmark, Netherlands

10.07: Serbia, Spain

15.07: Argentina, South Africa, India

20.07: Mexico

29.07: Poland

01.08: Uruguay

20.08. Mali

19.09: Barbados, Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Venezuela, Trinidad & Tobago

01.12: Sweden, Hong Kong

09.12: Canada, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkmenistan, U.A.E, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Macau, Yemen, Thailand, Tajikistan, Syria, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Palestine, Pakistan, Oman, Northern Mariana Islands, Nepal, N. Korea, Mynamar, Mongolia, Maldives, Macau (China PR), Laos, Kyrgyzstan, Jordan, Guam, East Timor, Chinese Taipei, Cambodia, Brunei, Bhutan, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh,

15.12: Malaysia,

27.12: Russia, Sth Korea, U.S.A

I see. Interesting. So thats basically when the window opens... One thing i've just noticed is a player i had on loan was going out of contract at the end of the season, a few months ago i offered him a contract but he wasn't interested... but now he is. Wonder if thats an indication of something(?)

Could be that he's getting desperate though

Archived