Personal Instructions v Team Instructions

I have set my team instructions to 'More Roaming', however I have just noticed that in the personal instructions of most of my players the Roam From Position box is saying NO for many of them. Do the personal instructions override the team instructions? Do I have to manually change each individual to get them to roam more from their set position?

Could anyone shed any light on this for me, would be most appreciated.

"More roam", "Fluid-Rigid" etc. settings have 5 levels. Setting roaming to "more roaming" will allow SOME of your players roam more. It's determined by position (e.g. attacking players can roam more). If you put this setting to even more roaming, then more players will automatically get roaming allowed in their instructions.

In short words - personal instructions override team instructions, but in case personal instructions are left as default, they're changing according to how team instructions change.

OK, I've just checked each team member. All of them have a personal instruction that is defaulted 'No' for roaming. Yet my team instruction for my tactic is set for 'More Roaming'. I don't get it. So as I see it, unless I go into each individual and change the roaming option to 'Yes', they won't roam from their position. Am I missing something simple?

Archived