Staff Role?

Hi , I had just restarted playing due to the 11.3 patch and i tend to do a overhaul of staff and lead my Manchester United to the highest glory and staying at them. however i do find 1 big problem i face which is finding the right staffs.

How do we know who will do well in the assistant manager , scout , physios or coaches role? any tips or threads that had which attributes for which roles?

An assistant manager can generally be good if they have good Man Management, Judging Player Potential, Determination and Motivation. If you can get one with Good Tactical knowledge then that can help.

Coaches. When I look for coaches I try to get a good attacking coach, a good defensive coach and then one with good tactical knowledge if my Assistant Manager doesn't have that. Obviously they will decent stats for the coaching role you tend to give them. Motivation helps as can determination.

Physios need Physiotherapy and again possibly motivation and determination.

You don't know whether a certain staff with high stats will do well. It's all about guess work. I guess the stats which help are guidelines and it gives them a chance to do well :thup:.

Archived