No away fans....

How come I'm the only club in the UK to have no fans willing to travel to away games? I'm currently lying in 6th place in BSN and have the highest average attendance by quite some margin yet every single away game, no matter whether it be a local derby or hundreds of miles away, I have never seen any more than ten of my fans in the away end, usually none what so ever. On the other hand however, every single home match my away end is always pretty much packed out not matter which team I'm playing. I know it doesn't really spoil how the game plays out but it's a bit annoying when after two consecutive promotions, an FA Trophy winner, a Presidant Cup winner and now through to the FA cup third round for the first time ever and pushing for promotion again.....and still no away fans!

I think the consensus at SI was that fans dont travel to away games at the 6th level of English football. Thats what some argued here on the forums.

I understand that to a point mate but it doesn't explain how my away end is packed out every game.

Archived