Do players actually go on Holiday

Started a new save post the 11.3 patch and have just finnished my first season in FM11 with Academica, did the same about three weeks ago when I first bought the game but decided to start over because of the patch. Im proud to say I finnished third, and will be playing in Europe next year. (Finnished 7th first time round on the older patch)

Anyway, the end of season time off in portugal is pretty short, they only get from around the 18th of May to the 6th of June off. During this time period somewhere around the 27th of May, my physio tells me that two of my players have collided in training, and xxx will be injured for around two weeks. Ok two weeks is no big deal, but does this mean that over the holiday period players are still training? If so is the solution just to tweak my training schedules all the way down to very light etc.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

Hi,

I also play in Portugal (with Benfica), and i notice this to.

The holiday period is very short. Last season (my second season) i went to the final of champions league, and my player go on holiday at the end of May... and at 6th of june they came back to work... not even 2 weeks.

Archived