More emphasis on Training...

Hey guys 'n gals. In FM 2012 I would love to see more emphasis on training, for example, as a manager you can choose to attend training and choose what drills you want to impliment with certain positional groups, ie; Sprint and then Cross for wingers and offside trap (staying in line) for defenders. Not just bog standard drills either, Managerial styles of play can be worked into the players, ei; Minimum of 10/15 passes before a shot on goal or 2 touch maximum. Just an idea feel free to criticize, constructively though I plead! haha.

After all taking training at the training ground every morning is what a MANAGER does the MOST.

I'd like more emphasis on training too, to a degree... I kind of like the training module as it is but I'd love to be able to set several different set-piece routines that the team could randomly choose between. The point is that they would be SET ROUTINES that the players practice regularly and therefore get better at resulting in more success. I hate that we have only one set-up for attacking corners, throw-ins, free-kicks and only one set-up for the defensive version (with no set-up to defend throw-ins!).

I'd love to see my players score a goal from a set-piece routine that I devised... that would be hugely gratifying!

Archived