unlockables

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

heres the link for those of you that want to download the unlockables:

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4892031...262003782#7262003782

Hope this helps </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Once i click on to the links for the unlockables.. it bring me onto a page what says download fiel i click on tht then nothnk happens

coudl u either send me them through msn : ellbob_34@hotmail.com

or

help me with the download site

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

should work ok many people have already done it, i think ive got it on my computer so i can most prob email it to you if you want? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ii plz

should work ok many people have already done it, i think ive got it on my computer so i can most prob email it to you if you want? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could you mail it to me too please? My game save corrupted yet again so I give up trying to unlock everything myself :-(

karenziehensack@mac.com

Thank you

the reason why it isnt working is because ridley posted the wrong link. I uploaded them but it expired because they werent downloaded in a 30 day period. I think that the ones in here ~http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4892031102/m/2142077913~ work but if they dont, give me a shout and i will upload them again.

Archived