"Quick Play" mode in the plans?

Hi,

I'd love to see an option in the game, where your games could be auto-resolved (just like the assistant can handle friendly matches).

The main reason is that I like to focus on transfers and more than the actual in-game performance.

Also, I could play more seasons in a limited free time (Iit gets longer and longer to go through a season with each new version of FM.

I know I could go "on vacation" before every match, but that's a bit cumbersome.

It also shows how easy it would be for SI to implement such a feature, since it's actually already there as the full vacation mode.

Are there any chances this would come up in FM12?

As a checkbox option, it would not prevent pure in-game managers to continue to fully manage their teams.

Thanks

I want to play in between the transfer windows too, I just don't want to play all games. i.e. have to option to actually play the upcoming game, or auto-resolve

I know it's not really full management, but as an option everyone would get a chance to play it as he likes best.

I think some other games have this option (I think I tried one from EA a few years back) and if those we to be up to speed on the scout and transfer market, I'd seriously consider a swith from FM (it takes too much time now to get thourh a full season, when you have a day job and family :-))

I do have another solution though : I still have my CM01/02 copy and there are transfer updates available, some of them even changing the start date of the game. But hey, it's hard to go back to a prehistoric UI without context menus and fancy logos :-)

Actually, I also tried to go on a 1-day vacation when the squad selection screen appears on match day and that works too (I though vacation mode was grayed out but it's not - in earlier versions you could not save on match day for example, for obvious semi-cheat reasons).

Overall, it would be nice however to consider a "light management" option where all features are not enabled, for a quicker play through the season. That's just my 2 cents :-)

Archived