part of the board?

ive just started my 2016/2017 season with tottenham. ive unlocked the 'sugar daddy' and thats it. when should i be expecting to get my 'part of the board' one?

thanks

ive just started my 2016/2017 season with tottenham. ive unlocked the 'sugar daddy' and thats it. when should i be expecting to get my 'part of the board' one?

thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Benjaminoo:

you'll get it when the board are very impressed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

but ive dun well doe, all in all ive dun...

701 games 448 won 140 drew 113 lost

18 cup titles 1 league title scored 1230 goals and conceded 498 with 5435 manager points, isnt that impressive enough?

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PaxtonBoi:

yeah deff, been at the yid army from the start an nout, just got my transfer window one now doe wif that chelsea thing. but ive stil got my spurs team saved </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool - if you can achieve a few more league titles I think you'll have pretty much the full set of options open to you.

PS> Congrats on your achievements so far icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PaxtonBoi:

just got my transfer window one now doe wif that chelsea thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

do you need to be with chelsea to unlock transfer window? or is it just easier

I had been playing with Halifax for about 15 seasons, got them into the Prem in 5 years and won lots of trophies. But I’d only won the prem once and been to the semis of the champs league a few times. The only thing I had unlocked was the transfer window. A few seasons on I won the champs league and all of a sudden the sugar daddy was unlocked. The following season I won the prem and champs league again and my place on the board was granted.

The strange thing is, is that my transfer budget isn’t any different with the sugar daddy. I used to get between £20-30 mill a season to spend anyway and I only get £30 mill ish now. I just get the ability to pay huge salaries.

As Marc states, it’s all down to the club, duration and what you win. The game also spans 30 seasons, so you cannot expect to unlock everything in season 5.

I’m upto season 22 now. How about we start a thread for all the people who have done 30 seasons along the lines of “show us yer medalsâ€. We could cover:

Hall of fame points

Win / loss / draw ratio

Money spent and gained

Trophies won (a break down too e.g. 10 prem titles, 2 champ leagues, 6 FA cups etc etc) Although FMH doesn’t say what we won and when, I am sure we all keep count of our FA Cups, Europ Cups etc

I’ll be glad when I’m at season 30 as this thing has taken over my life! Anywhere I am the PSP is with FMH whirling away!!

I'm glad I took the advice and picked a smaller team. It has made the game more fun. I reckon I'd lost interest if I'd chosen Chelsea after 5 Seasons.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">do you need to be with chelsea to unlock transfer window? or is it just easier </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't need to be Chelsea and the required limits change slightly depending on the club you've chosen (ie. if you start with a small club they're slightly lower than if you start with a big club etc.).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">do you need to be with chelsea to unlock transfer window? or is it just easier </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't need to be Chelsea and the required limits change slightly depending on the club you've chosen (ie. if you start with a small club they're slightly lower than if you start with a big club etc.). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks marc icon_biggrin.gif

Archived