Full shorts

If you're criticising the graphics in the game, you might want to try and put it in a more adult like manner.

It's not something that effects anything with the ME or anything else for that matter, it's purely cosmetic, which I'm sure will improve over time anyway.

Chill.

To be honest I think the graphics in the 3D engine are great and serve their purpose perfectly well. You have to remember that a lot of people play the game on laptops, which often don't have such powerful video cards as their desktop cousins. That being the case, it's only right and fair that the game is written to cater for those users, rather than flying off and doing wonderful FIFA style graphics which would only work on high-spec machines.

And of course from a commercial point of view they're hardly likely to disenfranchise a large proportion of their customers, are they?

If you're criticising the graphics in the game, you might want to try and put it in a more adult like manner.

It's not something that effects anything with the ME or anything else for that matter, it's purely cosmetic, which I'm sure will improve over time anyway.

Chill.

It was a joke, lad. That's all.

Humour is allowed on the SI Games forum.

I think it may be you who needs to chill rather than me.

Do you have sand in your 'special place' today?

To be honest I think the graphics in the 3D engine are great and serve their purpose perfectly well. You have to remember that a lot of people play the game on laptops, which often don't have such powerful video cards as their desktop cousins. That being the case, it's only right and fair that the game is written to cater for those users, rather than flying off and doing wonderful FIFA style graphics which would only work on high-spec machines.

And of course from a commercial point of view they're hardly likely to disenfranchise a large proportion of their customers, are they?

Again, was only mucking about.

It's just quite funny the way they run, particularly after scoring. The trot back to the centre circle is quality!

And their reactions when they get booked are also excellent!

Archived