Being moaned at by the board

I wonder if anyone thinks (now agents are in game) that the manager should have an agent. You can make what you will of that, but essentially when i express interest with a job i get moaned at and threatened. it would be useful to have an agent to send to subtly sniff around a job opening without the board knowing to let me know whether they'd be receptive, without me shooting myself in the foot for being too obvious.

I'd quite like to choose from a selection of agents too. I wouldn't want it too detailed, but when negotiating your own contract, your choice of agent could have some influence on whether you get the job or not. Perhaps on some occasions he could make outrageous demands and emphasise your greediness.

Just

a

thought...

No...

A: Adding another layer of AI when flawed AI exists is stupid.

B: Your contract is utterly meaningless as long as you have a job, so why waste the time.

Some people don't regard contracts as being meaningless. You might do, but that makes that comment slightly irrelevant within the context of this thread.

Point A is fair enough, but i don't think the AI on that score will be permanently flawed... I think 'stupid' is a bit harsh.

Archived