Agent Relationship

Hi there everyone. basically im manchester city and tried to sign crisitano ronaldo. his agent said he isnt interested in signing for me at this time ( fair enough) as im only in my 3rd season. however after looking at the agents relationship with me its Dislike. and after checking his other clients that can only be through me trying to sign him and the agent saying no. now how can that be because from me just trying to contact cristiano ronaldo though his agent his agent hates me for that ? the reason why its a problem is because if my relationship with his agent is none i will sign him next summer with ease. however it will now be near impossible and will be for no reason at all. anyone else feel my grief ? because this will happen later on in my save with regens im sure

CR7 > City ?

What planet are you on?

You seem to think that the agent is stopping you from negotiating with his other clients but don't seem to realise that the players are probably just not interested in becoming a sheik's plaything... maybe it's the unknown guy in charge that they have a problem with, their agent obviously does... :p

I think even if relationship is dislike maybe still possible to sign if you're lucky, but maybe needs more money? Unless the agent just doesn't negotiate at all, then I wouldn't know what to do neither. But happened to me before my relationship with one of my player's agent was hatred. He kept asking for new contract and I kept rejecting, until it became hatred. But when it came appropriate time I offered a new contract and he still negotiated it with me. I remember paying higher signon fees though. This was with one of my own player. So signing player from another team might be different I guess. But I think more likely he's just refusing to negotiate due to other factors. Much better spending that money on other players anyway I think.

CR7 > City ?

What planet are you on?

You seem to think that the agent is stopping you from negotiating with his other clients but don't seem to realise that the players are probably just not interested in becoming a sheik's plaything... maybe it's the unknown guy in charge that they have a problem with, their agent obviously does... :p

the reason i flagged it up is because ive done it X amount of times before at the first attempt. i just wanted to try it quicker this time. and fanoliv yeah hes just not wanting to talk at all and i cant see how that makes him hate me for just saying hes not interested i think its a flaw with the relationships. and you seem to think youve been playing this game longer and more than me which you havent and the fact that ive signed him for city countless times shows that i am on the same planet as Sports Interactive.

Archived