Work Permit

I've started a new season since the update with Liverpool. One of the first signings I made was a player called Taufic Guarch. He cannot play for me as he needs a work permit which is strange as on the news feed it said it was granted (from what I remember). Whats even stranger is when I go to check and make sure he got his work permit, I can't because the day he signed (30/07/2010) is not on the news feed at all. It goes from the 29th straight to the 1st of August. Is there any way I can get this work permit granted as he has great potential and I would like him to develop properly.

Cheers

I've got three affiliated clubs; MTK, Accrington and Genk. This sounds very amaturish, but how do I send a player directly to one of those clubs? And which one will allow him to gain a work permit? Sorry but this has never happened to me before (and I've played a lot of Football Manager).

I've got three affiliated clubs; MTK, Accrington and Genk. This sounds very amaturish, but how do I send a player directly to one of those clubs? And which one will allow him to gain a work permit? Sorry but this has never happened to me before (and I've played a lot of Football Manager).

You'll want to send him to Genk (they are your work permit affiliate), though the "Send to Affiliate" option when you right-click players name.

You're looking at 2-3 years though.

Should tell you within his profile how many days needed to gain Belgian nationality.

Archived