Talk to press

Been manager of Ajax and now Corinthians in my profile my press conference is always happy to talk to press, player interaction door is always open, however my talk to press in avoids talking to jouralists whenever possible. In some games but not all I have commented on the manager to build relationships and the dangerman when I felt this is appropriate.

I wondered what is the next level of talking to the press after avoids talking to jouralists whenever possible and what other comments would I need to release to achieve this. I have also occasionally commented on players who I may be interested in signing to attempt to unsettles them but this has not moved in 4 season.

What is your rating of this and how did you achieve it?

do you do press conferences?

Yes as stated above on the three profiles I have

1.press conference = ialways happy to talk to press,

2. player interaction = door is always open

3. Talk to press = avoids talking to jouralists whenever possible

It is the third one I am interested in raising and wondered what the next level was, I do release comments to the press on players I am interested in, opposition managers and dangermen but it obviously isnt enough. Just wondered what others experiences where and how much do you release and what is your rating of no 3.

Yes as stated above on the three profiles I have

1.press conference = ialways happy to talk to press,

2. player interaction = door is always open

3. Talk to press = avoids talking to jouralists whenever possible

It is the third one I am interested in raising and wondered what the next level was, I do release comments to the press on players I am interested in, opposition managers and dangermen but it obviously isnt enough. Just wondered what others experiences where and how much do you release and what is your rating of no 3.

I guess doing those things more frequently would help and maybe talk to press after a match or something, maybe praise someone you are interested in signing. I hope this helps

Archived