Extra leagues?

Kinds new to FM11, but not the series. blah blah blah..

My question.

I'm currently in a long term save, but it's only the english league. I'm getting slightly bored winning the samething over and over but i want to keep my progress and wondered if theres anyway i can open up other leagues within this save?

- Luke

Kinds new to FM11, but not the series. blah blah blah..

My question.

I'm currently in a long term save, but it's only the english league. I'm getting slightly bored winning the samething over and over but i want to keep my progress and wondered if theres anyway i can open up other leagues within this save?

- Luke

no there is not, you can only play with what you started with

no there is not, you can only play with what you started with

I hate this. In my Union Berlin save, I've opened Italy (2div), Spain (2div), France (2div), Greece (1div), Germany (2div) and England (4 divisions). But I've regreted the League 1 and 2 part. I wish I had the Portuguese and Dutch, or something instead.

I went through this experience on previous versions of FM. What I now do is select the top leagues from most nations with the second division selected for a few of he major nations like Italy, England and Spain. That way if I was to get bored of being at a team I could have many options on how to manage next, a club in a small nation, winning championships all over the world. I find choosing the extra leagues is better for long term playability.

I find the speed rating for the game isnt very reliable. I play with 2 stars rating and its quite fast on my 5 year old machine (Q6600 4gb RAM)

Archived