Not a single Offer... So weird!

hi,

Just a little outflow regarding FM.

I love the game, and in fact i really think FM2011, as it stands, it's still the best FM ever released, but....

BUT...

The ways that the transfer system work it's so frustrating...

a) You have a couple of players in your team you want to sell... you offer them... and all you get its... LOAN OFFERS

b) You have a player on your team that his being target by other teams... two years now with new itens about Team X interested in your player... and NO OFFERS!

I play with Benfica, i'm in second season now, is it normal that i have Arsenal and Barcelona interested in David Luiz from the start of the save, and so far 0 offers, 0 inquiries?

The transfer system plays such a big part in FM emotion and play joy, that the way its working right now just spoils a big part of the game. And the worst part it that we get the feeling that this only happens with your players... players from Human teams, because beetween AI teams the transfer system seems to work just fine.

It's like in the last patch a command line was written saying something like..."Ok, that a player from a human team... so dont offer money for him! And if they offer them to you, just give them a loan offer" :p

We are now a couple of days from the release of the latest patch... the last chance to fix this.

Did SI fix this problem? Were they even aware of this problem? I really hope so...

Archived