Closed Stand, does it ever re-open?

I'm currently managing Darlington, and the health and safety inspectorate keeps closing down part of the west stand. [happened 3 times now]

Although it does say the stadium condition is very poor though it was only built in 2003.

My stadium has dropped down from 25,000 ish capacity to 19,000.

I know Darlington is an all seater bowl shaped stadium, so it's not like the west stand is a terrace that needs to be replaced, so if i ever get promoted up the Leagues will it ever re-open?

Just wondering if this is a temporary thing while we are in the non league, and can i request to have the unsafe seats replaced?

Or because it's just a game and it doesn't recognize this, are the seats gone for good? And i would have to request for the stadium to be expanded to get these seats back?

Oh that's good :).

Yep i thought that, because we have no money at the moment to make it safe. But if i get us up the League's and we get some money into the club in the future i can fix these closed seats?

Good to know that my stadium still holds 25k, and i don't have to expand the stadium to get those closed seats back, which would be silly and take too long. :thup:

Archived