Is there still no fix ???

Was playing the game fine on my old laptop. I have now installed it on my new one and when i attempt to load the game up I keep getting a "Invalid Token error msg " and the game crashes.

I remember having this in last years game and having to keep deleting a settings folder and in the end I ended up just keeping FM minimised in my tray as apposed to closing properly and reloading as this always happened.

I shouldnt have to though,, and looking back over the threads in the help section this has been an ongoing issue with SO MANY gamers since 2009 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why havent SI manged to fix this issue yet ?? or do they just not give a **** ??

It obviously has something to do with the prefernces ,, becasue when I do get a save game that hasnt been corupted ALL the resolution is back to default and the skin as well.

I had just got through most of my first transfer window and had just set up all my tactics and traing and hired my new staff when I saved and shut off last night. Now i have to go back to a prior save before i had done all that and basically start ALL OVER !!

And knowing that it will probably just do it again if I choose to save and close.

So apart from never turning the game off,, has anyone (and I include SI) came up with a proper solution yet ??

PS . I am all patched up to date

Archived