auto loan accept ?!!

Well i was done with my transfers for the season so i holidayed till the season kicked off, but when i read some message it says that kadlec, toprak, cararro my youngsters has been loaned out with a agreed fee?! and i checked reject all offers now im upset cause i want to keep all three cause they are important for the team

This has happened to me a lot, whether or not you tick the 'reject all offers' option clubs can still nab your players on loan and agree a fee.

Only way round it I found was to set each player with a 'backup' squad status or lower to 'reject all loan offers'. Little annoying but doesn't take long.

This has happened to me a lot, whether or not you tick the 'reject all offers' option clubs can still nab your players on loan and agree a fee.

Only way round it I found was to set each player with a 'backup' squad status or lower to 'reject all loan offers'. Little annoying but doesn't take long.

takes to long, atleast i finished 3rd without 2 of my first eleven players.. i was in really need of a dc and toprak being loaned, i got luck they both rejected the contract offers from the club

and now im careful not holidaying anymore..

Archived