Player value not going up despite amazing performances

Okay guys,so i know this has been an issue in the past in some ways..however,i thought it was addressed..guess not.I bought podolski in my first year at real madrid for 15 million euro,and he went on to score 31 goals in 32 games,and also had 15 assists..his average at the end of the season was 8.02.His value,did not only not go up,it went down ! from 15 million euro to 13.25 million as he got one year older ! i got curious,so i tried to sell him and ,i wasn't even able to sell him for 10 million.

In reality,would it be really like this ? i'd say definitely not,people would be crowding me with offers,the media would go crazy,he'd be the hottest thing since sliced bread.I really think this needs looking into.Thanks for listening.

The ones that double are most likely young prospects,so it most lilkely had to do a lot with them growing as players/stats and then as almost a secondary thing their performances.Podolski on the other hand for me had no real increase in his stats and got one year older.Still,i think it's really not well handled that his value/hype didn't go up at all and just went down instead.

It won't change in the patch. Quite clearly he was valued at like 8m or summat at Bayern or wherever he was when the OP bought him. The 15m the OP bought him for is not a reflection of his value as calculated by the computer like from CA/PA, Rep, Age, Contract length etc. Ergo his value slowly decreases until it reaches a plateua where it will rest, until he gets older/attributes decrease/contract runs out etc. How can you have not noticed until now that this is how it works OP? Mook.

I doubt it will change in the patch as this kind of issues have been in the game for a long time..as for the guy calling me a mook (nice,was it really called for ?) ,i know how the game works..i did expect,however that it had been sorted..obviously ,it has not,after years and years of people complaining about this kind of issue..therefore,yes,i am surprised,specially given how well the player performed.

It won't change in the patch. Quite clearly he was valued at like 8m or summat at Bayern or wherever he was when the OP bought him. The 15m the OP bought him for is not a reflection of his value as calculated by the computer like from CA/PA, Rep, Age, Contract length etc. Ergo his value slowly decreases until it reaches a plateua where it will rest, until he gets older/attributes decrease/contract runs out etc. How can you have not noticed until now that this is how it works OP? Mook.

Exactly this.

Archived