cfa division cant be chosen?

Actually, if you choose a National team and get relegated to CFA, you will be able to play next season in CFA. I don't know why you can't choose a CFA team from the beginning though.

I thought if you got relegated to a division thats not loaded, you would just get fired.

Let me clarify, you can play one of the newly promoted teams, or a team relegataed to the CFA after the first season. You do have to have the CFA loaded, though. At least, that is how it worked in the past couple of versions. I don't believe you can manage one of the big clubs' reserve sides, however.

Holiday for a year and see what happens when you try to add a manager? Or take over a National club that is going to be relegated right before the season ends.

I thought if you got relegated to a division thats not loaded, you would just get fired.

That's the funny thing about CFA.

If you have loaded CFA (loaded but kind of unplayable as you can't pick a team from this division) and if board won't sack you despite relegation, you will be able to play in CFA.

You can test it, just do the following:

1. Load all 4 tiers from France, including CFA.

2. Go on holiday until the end of the season.

3. Before the new season starts, take control of one of the teams relegated from National. When you progress to the next season, you're in CFA!

Of course, if you really want to play in CFA, it's much easier to download a mod which enables the division :)

That's the funny thing about CFA.

Of course, if you really want to play in CFA, it's much easier to download a mod which enables the division :)

Well there you go- I imagine someone has modded this in :)

Archived