iPhone: fault...

Hello,

I've been dipping in and reading for a while and figured I'd post.

First off, love the app. Have played all the games from the very first Amiga version, prob why I favour the simplicity of the app so much!!

Anyway, the fault..

I'm in season 8 of my career with Standard Liege in Belgium. I've won the league 7 years on the trot but not been credited any league wins.

All my cup wins have tallied up but I get no board, fan or reputation recognition for each title.

When I win the league all I get is an email confirming I have qualified from the group. Must be due to the odd nature of sort of playing 2 leagues.

Hope this can be fixed for other peeps!!!

Cheers,

Kweg

• SI Staff
Just seen the bugs thread, I'm sorry. Don't hate me for posting in the wrong place.

Thats quite all right - you've let us know in a constructive and informative manner, thats the main thing.

I'll try and ensure we take a look at this as promptly as possible; however to be up front about things we're near the end of the development cycle for the second update so I'm afraid I can't guarantee it'll make that version (most likely the one after).

Think I've worked out how to post an image from my phone so here are a couple of shots...

imagefum.jpg

My perfect record in the league

imagegth.jpg

The disappointing league tally that haunts me!!

Edit - Turns out I don't know how to post an image!

(MV - Fixed your image displaying ... you were very close but the URL's had a '/' at the end of them which was possibly confusing the forum software)

Archived