best way to play as R.Madrid?

i've just been hired as R.Madrid manager and they have 1st team, Castilla, "c" team and under 19's. i always enjoy promoting youth, but for those who have played as madrid before, do you involve yourself much with castilla and the "c" teams? do you use them as reserve type teams or what? what's the best way to utilise

them if at all?

If it's the 1st season, you might want to promote Sergio Caneles from Castilla. Other than that, I rarely look into the Castilla team or C team. Those are for my junk players who come out of U19s and probably for those who will never have a chance in 1st team. I threw those players into the squad.

The problem with Castilla or C team with R Madrid is that I can't have control over the training schedule (maybe because I tend to leave them with my ass man) so I never put my hot prospect into either of those team. If I think the kid is good enough 3-4 years down the road, I stick them to my 1st team and give him a few play time.

But I pay special attention to U19s because there's always good players coming out of my youth academy. 13 seasons in with R Madrid since the beginning of the game and I got one world class center back coming out from the youth academy, one great striker who I sold for $20M and a couple other defenders who are good for back up. I usually put my hot prospect U19s players with their individual training schedule, and pull them up for cup matches and useless CL group stage matches.

But I tend to prefer to use my own training schedule, I never put any player into Castilla or C squad because of that reason. Only players that i will never look back go into those squads.

Archived