Part Exchange Deals

What determines whether a player is 'suitable' and therefore selectable to sell in a part ex deal?

Would it be possible in an update to allow any transfer listed player to be offered in an exchange?

To get everyone involved, what's the best deal you've gotten involving at player exchange?

• SI Staff
What determines whether a player is 'suitable' and therefore selectable to sell in a part ex deal?

Would it be possible in an update to allow any transfer listed player to be offered in an exchange?

To get everyone involved, what's the best deal you've gotten involving at player exchange?

The p/ex setup is simply whether a club is interested in a player - its an 'efficiency' thing really, it doesn't allow you to offer players the club aren't interested in.

I think of it like you just saying to them on the phone, "we'd like <player x> and can afford to offer $$$$$ .... but we'd also consider a part-exchange, who might you be interested in" ... then them faxing you a list of possible players they'd consider, seems a realistic approach to things imho.

The p/ex setup is simply whether a club is interested in a player - its an 'efficiency' thing really, it doesn't allow you to offer players the club aren't interested in.

I think of it like you just saying to them on the phone, "we'd like <player x> and can afford to offer $$$$$ .... but we'd also consider a part-exchange, who might you be interested in" ... then them faxing you a list of possible players they'd consider, seems a realistic approach to things imho.

You're right Marc, it is a very realistic approach, but I just got to thinking that in the PC game, you can offer any player in the squad to another club in a p/ex deal, which I thought would be handy in FMHi so that transfers are a bit easier to make. No biggie though, and thanks for the speedy reply - 4 minutes must be a record for you!

Archived